Monday, November 13, 2017

ALONE

Tyler James(Lonliness)

My friends, they’re gone
Love gone
Left me alone to rot

Did they even really LIke me?
Were they even real?
This year it feels like my kNEes kept getting broken in so I crumble to the ground.

Who knowS how far I’ll go?
How far I’ll make it.
I try so hard but they keep putting me on the ground. Should I keep getting up or go back to the same abusive friends?

Do I deserve it?
I certainly feel like I do cause that’s all I have.
Maybe, just maybe I’ll find people who actually want to be there for me.
Who actually love me.

What a crazy thought?

1 comment:

  1. self blame is one of the hardest things to overcome. I struggle with it myself everyday for pretty much the same reason. I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. Love you dude. I'm sure it will get better. And hey, they aren't worth it.

    ReplyDelete